What are the rules on cake and ice cream?You must have a reserved party to bring in a cake. All cake and presents are turned in at the snack bar lobby window. We will hold the cake before and after the party they are not allowed in snack bar area. They are not allowed outside of the rooms at any point, sorry no exceptions.
Does the rink provide the place settings, cake knife, candles or extra plates?Yes! We provide everything for you. Just bring the kids, cake and/or ice cream and the presents.
Can we skate the entire session?Yes. You are more than welcome to have your guest skate the entire session that your party is booked during. Public Skating Sessions Times
What food is included in the package?With the regular birthday package you get one whole 16" pizza and two pitchers of sodas. With the GLOW party package you get two whole 16" pizzas with 2 pitchers. Extra pizza can be ordered and cost $16 after tax with any topping and a pitcher of soda juice.
If we have a child/guest that is gluten free or has other food allergies, can we bring in food?Yes! We are more than happy to make executions for food allergies. Please let us know your guest intentions to bring in special food. Call or contact us.
What to do on the day of your party
1. Check in at the party check in window (no more than 10 minutes early)
2. Get skate tickets from Party Host
3. Drop off any cake that needs refrigeration at the snackbar window
4. Get your skates on and start ROLLER SKATING!
5. Birthday child's name will be announced over the loud speaker at the birthday room time
6. Have all your guests in your private party room to celebrate
7. Once your party time has concluded, continue skating for the duration of scheduled session time